Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lighthouses Galore!

Good evening everyone! With Miss Florida USA 2011 right around the corner, I am stretching my reign as much as I possibly can…shocking, I know! This is going to be a busy week and next week will be even crazier! Here’s the run down!

Monday June 28th – 7am shoot at Westin Diplomat with Grant
10am ‘Climb For the Cure’ Hillsboro Light in Pompano Beach, interview
with local paper
3pm ‘Climb For the Cure’ Cape Florida Lighthouse in Key Biscayne,
Interview with Islander News
6pm drive to Sanibel Island
Tuesday June 29th – 10am ‘Climb For the Cure’ Sanibel Island Lighthouse in Sanibel
3pm ‘Climb For the Cure’ Boca Grande and Gasparilla Island
Lighthouse in Boca Grande
Drive to St Petersburg
Wednesday June 30th – On air with Sports 1010, WILD 98.7 Hip Hop, WQYK 99.5 Country,
WSJT 94.1 Smooth Jazz from 7am to 9am
11am Catch Ferry to ‘Climb For the Cure’ Egmont Key Lighthouse in
Ft Desoto Park
3pm Catch boat to ‘Climb For the Cure’ Anclote Key Lighthouse in
Tarpon Springs
7:30pm Orlando Magic Pre-audition Jazz class in Orlando
Thursday July 1st – SLEEP, PACK, SLEEP, WORKOUT, EAT, Wash my hair…lol
Friday July 2nd – On air as female host on Mix 105.1 Scott and Jay in the Morning 5:30am-
8:30am
On air with Real Radio the Buckethead Show at 12:50
Appointments throughout the day to get pretty for final pageant: Nails,
eyelashes etc
Saturday July 3d – Assist with Orlando Magic Dancer Auditions 11am-6pm

Sound exhausting? Yep, feels exhausting and I have not even done anything yet…lol In the end it will all be worth it; lots of great memories and pictures for my scrapbooks…hehe. To me this will be a fun week. I will be sure to post pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment