Sunday, June 27, 2010

Going Away To Miss Teen USA!

I started the day nice and early…which I must admit felt good being up at the crack of dawn. As you may have noticed I have been sleeping in until 9am. The next two weeks are definitely going to be different so I am getting my body ready for the excitement. It is all about muscle memory!

Anyway, off of my tangent and back to my day. I spent the morning in Ormond Beach speaking with the titleholders from Exquisite Coaching. Kim Antos had planned a full day of fun to give insight on competition week as well as life after the state pageant for the winner (that is where I come in :). Unfortunately, I did have to leave early as I had a 4 hour drive to South Florida for my sister queen’s Miss Teen USA Send Off party.


I made one pit stop at the infamous Flying J’ and a second at a Publix near my destination. All of my friends make fun of me because I actually really like the Flying J truck stop. My dad introduced me to it years ago and I think it is fabulous! I filled up on gas using my dad’s Reward Card (lol), re-curled my hair and re-applied my make-up in the rather spacious restroom, purchased celery/carrot sticks with ranch and a XXL chocolate chip cookie! My car was full….I was full….the rest of the drive was a breeze! By 3:30 I arrived at the Crowne Hotel to support Miss Florida Teen USA Alyssa Rivera!

I am so proud of the young woman she has become and I am so excited to see what the future has in store for her. She is beautiful from the inside out and has worked incredibly hard to get to where she is today. I know she will make Florida proud at Miss Teen USA…..Alyssa has already made us proud throughout her year!



I finished my day at IHOP with my dad and then watching Entourage with my guy….Tomorrow starts a crazy week!

Good Night!
Megan Clementi
Miss Florida USA 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment