Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank you Central Florida!

I cannot explain how appreciative I am to all my Central Florida Family, Friends and the Community! My Central Florida Send Off Party was on Friday night April 2nd and it was a complete success. There were over 200 people in attendance and at least 20 of them were titleholders. I am proud to say that the food was yummy, the auction was awesome and we were able to raise $1500 for my causes. Yay! Also, thank you to Toby Unwin, Console of Austria and Roman Inochovsky, Console of the Czech Republic for attending my send-off as well as participating in our Mr. USA Pageant :)

I want to give a big shout out to a very close friend of mine, Wayne Sysock. He has been the Unofficial photographer for the Magic Dancers ever since I remember making the team in 2004. He graciously accepted my plea for him to be the photographer at my send off party. The pictures came out awesome and they are available for you to view and even copy at no cost. Instructions are as follows.

Please go to http://sysock.com/


Then to: events

And then to: Miss Florida USA – Send off party


If you want to check out his work feel free. He has taken great shots in the past :)

Thank you to everyone for making April 2nd so special
Love Always,
Megan Clementi
Miss Florida USA 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment