Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Ending for the Week!



Good Morning Florida!

It is 9am on Saturday morning and I just finished breakfast....eggs and oatmeal :) It was nice to wake up sans alarm clock although I am surprised I woke up so early. Last night was awesome! I attended my South Florida Send Off Party in Sunny Isles, Fl. My Tel Air Family with the assistance of Barbara Ewald and Lulu Orange planned my party and approximately 100 people mingled at Kitchen 305 inside the Newport Beachside Resort. There are a ton of pics on the Miss Florida USA Flicker site http://www.flickr.com/photos/missfloridausa/ Check it out and feel free to download any of the pics for free.

I was a little emotional last night and had a brain freeze when it was time to THANK my wonderful sponsors, so I figured I would give some shout outs via my Blog :)

Let's start with last nights sponsors!

Thank you to...
Newport Beachside Resort's Kitchen 305
for hosting my send-off party and being
incredibly gracious



Barbara Ewald and Lulu Orange for assisting in putting together my South Florida Send Off






Cake Kingdom (Tequesta Fl) for baking the yummiest and most elegant cake


























La Casa Hermosa for dressing me in a fabulous white lace Sherri Hill cocktail dress






















I have to go workout with Arnold now! But the rest of the thank yous are on the way!







More Thank Yous to come!











No comments:

Post a Comment