Monday, April 12, 2010

Nice message from a scholarship winner's parent :)



Dear Megan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to encourage the young women of Florida. My daughter, Erica, used the prize money to buy a walking robot kit. Oh, and a video game!

Here is the picture I took of the two of you at the Florida State Science and Engineering Fair. Her project that won the Harris Corp. prize in Manatee County was; Affect of Launch Rod Length on the Flight of a Model Rocket.

Picture; Erica Zampello, Megan Clementi

Mike Zampello

This is exactly why I started this scholarship! So that young girls can be inspired to pursue their passion for the science and use their scholarship money in that manner. I congratulate Erica for her winning the scholarship and congratulate her parents for assisting her in choosing how to spend her winnings wisely :)

This message put a HUGE smile on my face when I read it :)

Megan Clementi

Miss Florida USA 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment