Monday, July 5, 2010

I am all checked in !

Hello Westin Diplomat! About one year ago, I checked into this hotel knowing that I could be the next Miss Florida USA. Today, I return knowing I had one of the most amazing years of my life! As sad as I am to see this year come to an end, I am excited for another young lady to hear her name and have her life changed forever. I will do my best to update pics throughout the week.

Tonight I have a phone interview with the Super Duper Sports Show in Orlando at 7:30pm followed by dinner with the Contestant Directors. Tomorrow morning it is another phone interview at 7:30am with Monsters in the Morning on Real Radio 104.1 followed by a swimsuit shoot for Telair, and finally the official start of Miss Florida USA week….registration! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment