Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vanessa's Baby Shower

Vanessa's Mother-In-Law and Mother

I love babies! Although, I am not ready to have kids just yet, I am so excited for all my girlfriends who are soon-to-be-mommies!

Today, was my first baby shower of 2010 (I had several last year and more coming up). Vanessa was my Team Leader on the Orlando Magic Dance Team my rookie season. She is one of the most amazing individuals I have ever met. The best way to describe Vanessa is that she is one of those people that most girls want to hate, but cannot because she genuinely cares about everyone around her. I know in my heart she is going to be a very affectionate and hands-on mom. Vanessa and her husband Shane are going to be amazing parents and little Savanna is fortunate to have them both :)

Pictured below is Vanessa's sister Michelle and her newborn Chloe who is 2 months old!

Congratulations again Shane and Vanessa! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment