Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Hey Everyone!

So, somehow I managed to not leave the house today. I have been glued to my laptop attempting to catch up on emails, facebook and of course MY BLOG!I have done pretty good for the month of January, but you may have noticed I have some gaps in the other months. Weeks with no blogs!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Well, it is not that I am sitting on the couch eating bon bons, it is because I am off traveling making appearances.

My Christmas present to myself was my new laptop, so I am hoping this means I will be able to be a better blogger for you :)

I just updated my Oct 12th Play Golf-Fight Cancer blog with a picture of myself and Chris Doering. He and I are exchanging autographs in the picture...lol I also posted that the event raised over $72,000....which is very exciting considering how bad the economy was in October and still is today. I also added my appearance with the Anti-Defamation League on December 8th.

I promise to keep up on blogs in 2010...that is my New Year's Resolution to YOU!

Love you all!
Megan Clementi
Miss Florida USA 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment