Thursday, August 19, 2010

Final Day of Curve NV Show!

Yay! Yesterday was my final day of 'work' in Vegas. The Curve NV show was great and I met a lot of good contacts for future jobs including the people in the picture below. The gentleman in the middle is Jack Frost, photographer and magazine owner/creator. We were fortunate that he decided to feature Desiree Nercessian Swimwear in his upcoming edition. Myself and two models took lots of pics in Desiree Necessian swimsuits and coverups on Tuesday and then he interviewed Desiree and myself on Wednesday. You can see myself and Nicole (in orange) wearing Desiree's designs.

During the interview, Jack had a friend sketch me while we spoke. You can his sketch below. I have to say that my drawing is really pretty...I am happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment