Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3d Annual Monsters Bowl A Rama!

Saturday July 31st marked the 3d Annual Monsters in the Morning Celebrity Bowl A Rama! This event was created by Rock Pink ( http://www.rockpink.com/) and combined with Real Radio 104.1 to raise over $36,000 in the effort to raise breast health awareness and donate funds to local breast cancer programs. Last year, this event was my first non-media appearance of my reign and I witnessed first hand the power a community can make on behalf of an organization. Every year the program gains strength and I cannot wait to join forces again next year!

(LEFT)Helping KLAW, the Orlando Predator's Mascot, tie his bowling shoes.









My crowning moment! haha.....J/K I am the worst bowler ever. Never broke 100, but as soon as that crown popped up on the screen, I had to figure out a way to be 'crowned' :)















My buddy Scott connected a bobby pin with a "Fight Like A

Girl" key chain to make an ultra cool earring.

























I never back down from a challenge. When the competition from BJs challenged me to an arm wrestling match, I put on my mean-mugging face and it was "on". Needless to say I lost, but if you had been there you would know I put on one heck of a fight!






No comments:

Post a Comment