Sunday, August 9, 2009

WPBF 25 ABC

Today was my first ever Mother/Daughter Appearance. Before this morning, my mom had yet to join me on any appearance as a titleholder. With my parents in Jupiter and me previously representing cities outside of Palm Beach County, the opportunity never presented itself. Well.... today my mom went all out! We arrived at WPBF 25 ABC (in Palm Beach Gardens) at 5:30am for 6am and 8am interviews. Since my mom is the cutest thing ever, she had a batch of freshly made brownies and pumpkin muffins for the crew! Let's just say that before I ever opened my mouth, we were already invited back for another interview...lol


Bob Kaple is the weekend anchor and interviewed me during the 6am and 8am hours. Both interviews went great, and Bob was so much fun! If you have not noticed from the pictures, he is definitely wearing imitation Crocs called Holey Soles!!!! They were hystercal! I told him if I knew people would not see my feet, I would be in my flip flops or slippers all day everyday...lol


Big THANK YOU to Linnie Supall who is our Miss Palm Beach County USA 2010 and producer of the weekend WPBF 25 News!!!!


Linnie~I appreciate you setting up the interview ...you are the best!
Love Always,
Megan Clementi
Miss Florida USA

No comments:

Post a Comment