Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good Morning Florida!


Wow, what a crazy weekend!!! I think I am still in shock that I finally captured the title! I am honored to represent our great state of Florida for the next year as Miss Florida USA 2010!
For those of you who did not know, I have been competing for 5 years at the state level. This year was my last year, as I aged out. So this past weekend was my last opportunity to vye for the title of Miss Florida USA. As always, I prepared to the best of my ability, but once you are there you never know what the judges are truly looking for. In the end, the winner is based on the opinion of a 7-member judging panel. YAY....they picked me :)

Now, I am ready to get started! I have big plans and only one year to complete them in. Plus, I have the opportunity to compete for the title of Miss USA!!!!!!!. I am still having trouble believing that I will be THAT girl with the Florida sash on the Planet Hollywood Stage...so crazy!

THANK YOU for all the emails, text messages, presents and phone calls!!!! They kept me optimistic and sane during competition week and now I am in awe of the support and encouragement from everyone! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you all in my life! Thank you so much for everything. I promise to do my best to keep everyone updated with what is going on and hopefully bring home the title of Miss USA for the first time for our state!

Thank you again and here is to a great year :)


Sincerely,

Megan Clementi
Miss Florida USA 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment